Stacey made this for her housewarming/holiday party last Saturday. Mike and I were immediately addicted to it so had to make it for the Barron’s party this Saturday. I’m having withdrawal already so I might have to make it this upcoming Saturday! SOOO good and easy to make.
- 6 cups Rice Chex® or Corn Chex® cereal
- 1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed peppermint candy canes (14 miniature, unwrapped)
- Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper. Place cereal in large bowl.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Stir in half the crushed peppermint candy.
- Pour over cereal; toss to evenly coat. Spread mixture in single layer on cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with remaining candy. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Gently break up coated cereal. Store in airtight container.
Maybe this little baking assistant can help me make them this weekend!