Baby D’s Jamestown Shower
We’re in Jamestown for the week. Its been great so far. Yesterday the Ferrante/Dierks/Landry clan threw Baby D a little shower with about 50 of our friends and family and their kids.
First of all, the food was aaaaamazing. Ellen had our go-to-caterer on the island whip up some of my favorite things . . . the menu ended up being:
- Poached salmon with arugula/herb mayo
- Grilled herb chicken skewers
- Kale salad with clementine citrus dressing
- French garlic and cheese loaves with saute of confetti peppers
- Lemon raspberry cake
- Chocolate cupcakes with caramel butter cream
It was Shannon’s 40th birthday (my sis in law) on Friday so I surprised (embarrassed) her with a dancing and signing pink gorilla during the party. She was a good sport about it. 🙂
These two pups are partied out this AM . . .
and baby D is already a VERY spoiled little person.